Choosing a Stationery Supplier For Your Workplace Space6206649
When people buy office space, they have a tendency to scramble and fill it with furnishings and supplies prior to the doors open, by no means really taking the time to study suppliers and save money.
Numerous multi-national chains are frequently in a position to secure great deals by simply buying in bulk. This saving is often passed onto the consumer, but keep in mind the mark up can occasionally be considerable as they have far higher overheads than the "small guy".
The best way to take benefit of the buying power a huge stationery supplier has is by buying only the products that you need when they are on sale. Don't do a bulk order with them if they can only provide you truly great savings on 1 or 2 issues that you really need.
Look for the Company to Company Stationers
There are some office supply businesses that specialise in working only with other companies. They are very competitive on price, generally have on-line stores and will provide direct to the office. This is great option for companies for a few reasons:
1. You can evaluate prices with competitors online with a simple click 2. You can order on-line quickly and effortlessly three. Employees do not require to leave the workplace and waste time travelling to the shop 4. Costs are cheaper as they do not have as numerous overheads (like rent, utilities, employees, etc)
Customer Service is Essential
If the stationer you choose does only exist as an e-commerce company (not a physical store), it is important that you evaluation their customer service and returns policy before purchasing anything of great worth. Questions to ask of a supplier consist of:
- What is the return policy?
- Is there a charge if you wish to return something?
- Do they offer rain checks?
- Do they have a customer service telephone quantity to contact if some thing is wrong with the order?
If you take a look at how much your company could potentially spend on stationery each year, you will soon begin to see that by performing some simple research and shopping about you could save yourself hundreds, if not thousands of dollars annually.