Reasons Why You Should Be Creating Your Personal CD and DVD Covers6415548
There are a number of software applications available for printing your personal CD and DVD covers. You can print a cover for a Jewel case, or a sticker label for the disc. If you have a Lightscribe disc drive, there are some software packages that permit you to print straight on the disc. If you have been placing off getting your CD / DVD collection organized, then read on.
- It is Simpler Than You May Believe - Most CD Label Maker Software programs have templates to help you via the process of creating a CD cover or a sticker label. You will be presented with pictures of a blank CD, and you merely click on the template to add text, pictures, or artwork. You do not have to be a Graphic Artist to make a expert looking CD or DVD cover.
- Customize Your Collection - Some label makers allow you to add your personal art and photographs. You can have a CD cover with your children's pictures, weddings, and birthdays. They're great for unique occasions like Christmas or vacations. If you have a band, you can make your own custom CD cover.
- Get Organized - Once you've produced labels, you will be able to place them neatly in CD containers or shelves. Also, you can sort your CD collection by music, photographs, or information, then location them in a different CD storage container.
- Save Time - Are not you tired of attempting to guess whats on every CD? Marking them with a felt tip pen doesn't look that great either. Once you/ve got a label or cover for every of your CD's and DVD's, you don't have to fumble via a pile of discs to find the one you are searching for. This alone is well worth the price of CD Label Maker Software.
- Be a Show-off - Having a CD or DVD collection with your personal art and photographs is certain to impress everyone who sees it.