Reasons Why You Should Be Creating Your Personal CD and DVD Covers6025152
There are a number of software programs available for printing your own CD and DVD covers. You can print a cover for a Jewel case, or a sticker label for the disc. If you have a Lightscribe disc drive, there are some software packages that allow you to print directly on the disc. If you have been placing off getting your CD / DVD collection organized, then read on.
- It's Easier Than You May Believe - Most CD Label Maker Software program applications have templates to assist you through the procedure of creating a CD cover or a sticker label. You'll be presented with pictures of a blank CD, and you merely click on the template to add text, photos, or artwork. You do not have to be a Graphic Artist to make a expert searching CD or DVD cover.
- Customize Your Collection - Some label makers permit you to add your own art and photographs. You can have a CD cover with your children's photos, weddings, and birthdays. They're great for special occasions like Christmas or vacations. If you have a band, you can make your own custom CD cover.
- Get Organized - As soon as you've made labels, you will be in a position to location them neatly in CD containers or shelves. Also, you can sort your CD collection by music, photographs, or information, then location them in a different CD storage container.
- Save Time - Aren't you tired of trying to guess whats on every CD? Marking them with a felt tip pen doesn't look that great either. Once you/ve got a label or cover for every of your CD's and DVD's, you do not have to fumble through a pile of discs to find the one you're searching for. This alone is well worth the price of CD Label Maker Software.
- Be a Show-off - Getting a CD or DVD collection with your own art and photographs is sure to impress everyone who sees it.