Card:道化師クラウン

提供: owp.valuesv.jp
移動: 案内検索
Crowne/Crowne the Clown
道化師クラウン
レアリティ 56px-GOD.png
属性 40px-Fire.png
スキルタイプ
種族
Girl
女の子
コスト 28
最大レベル 120
最大HP 2264
最大攻撃力 1342
最大防御力 1402
スキル
Illusion
イリュージョン
Deal a single non-elemental attack to all targets with a chance to inflict status effect (one of confuse/paralze/blind) (if cardinal is 7, increases damage)
敵全体に無属性ダメージを与え、確率で状態異常(混乱・麻痺・暗闇)にする(カードの数字が7の時、与ダメージUP)
子分スキル
Critical Knife
クリティカルナイフ
0~30% skill efficacy increase on Straight+
ストレート以上で、スキル威力0~30%UP
超合体
Trick or Treat!
トリック オア トリート★
道化師クラウンcard.png 70px-noimage.png 70px-noimage.png 70px-noimage.png
道化師クラウン, Flamme_, Merrow_, Pillon_

Overview[編集]

Main Skill[編集]

SL1 SL2 SL3 SL4 SL5 SL6 SL7
DMG 0.75× 0.80× 0.85× 0.92× 1.00× 1.10× 1.20×
STATUSCHANCE 42% 44% 46% 48% 50% 55% 60%

Damage is increased by 30% if on the 7-Cardinal. Status effect priority: 50% chance for Confuse, 25% chance for Paralyze, 25% chance for Blind

Sub Skill[編集]