Card:クトゥルフ

提供: owp.valuesv.jp
移動: 案内検索
Cthulhu/Cthulhu
クトゥルフ
レアリティ 56px-GOD.png
属性 40px-Water.png
スキルタイプ
種族
Eldritch
邪神
コスト 35
最大レベル 120
最大HP 3000
最大攻撃力 1714
最大防御力 1248
スキル
Tentacle Break
テンタクルブレイク
Deal 2x defense-skill breaking Claw-attacks with a random chance to increase damage dealt (Lifesteal 20% of damage)
敵に防御スキルを破壊する爪属性ダメージを2回与え、確率で与ダメージUP(与ダメージの20%吸収)
子分スキル
The Great Cthulhu
大いなるクトゥルフ
When main card's attack-skill activates, increase skill efficacy by 15% and have a chance to deal non-elemental damage to all enemies
親分の攻撃スキル発動時、スキル威力を15%UPし、確率で敵全体に無属性ダメージを与える
超合体
Power of the Eldritch
邪神の力
クトゥルフcard.png インス・ルアイcard.png スファトリクルルプcard.png ツァトゥグァcard.png
クトゥルフ, インス・ルアイ, スファトリクルルプ, ツァトゥグァ

Overview[編集]

Only available outside of "gold gacha" events. Having one is a pretty telltale sign of whaledom.

Main Skill[編集]

SL1 SL2 SL3 SL4 SL5 SL6 SL7
DMG 0.80× 0.90× 1.00× 1.15× 1.30× 1.50× 1.70×
Lifesteal 8% 10% 12% 14% 16% 18% 20%

10% chance to deal 1.5x more damage, 30% chance to deal 1.2x more damage, 60% chance for attack to resolve normally.

Sub Skill[編集]

50% chance upon skill activation for a 1.0x non-elemental attack to trigger.